I. Investment Philosophy
- Conservative and Disciplined Investing to manage risk, preserve capital and create long-term wealth.
- Limiting Risk by Diversification among asset types, classes, size and location.
- Responsible Leverage using primarily fixed, non-recourse obligations.
II. Proven Track Record
- Over 130 Acquisitions valuing over $4.5 Billion, to date.
- Successful Results of Value Creation in first four Sterling American Funds.
- Over 35 Years of Asset Management and Hands-on Operating experience in all asset types, markets and cycles.
III. People, Structure and Commitment
- Alignment of All Partners' Interests. The General Partners of Sterling American Property V have made a $170 million, side-by-side equity commitment to the Fund.
- "Family Office" attention and entrepreneurial flexibility.
- Multi-Disciplined Structure utilizing experienced in-house management, marketing, construction and financing teams.
- Strategic Institutional and Entrepreneurial Alliances nurtured over many decades that assure access to favorable financing and local expertise and enhance deal flow.